Power dividers (also power splitters and, when used in reverse, power combiners) are passive devices used mostly in the field of radio technology. They couple a defined amount of the electromagnetic power in a transmission line to a port enabling the signal to be used in another circuit.
Power dividers up to 5 GHz with power handling of few Watt are available in N ways ranging from 2 ways to 12 ways with surface mount & dropin package.
- Targeting broadband electronic warfare (EW) systems
- Complex switch-matrix applications
- Military & Telecom Applications
- Measurement or monitoring Applications
- Antenna beam forming Applications
- Wide bandwidth
- High Isolation
- Low VSWR
- Low Insertion loss
- High power handling