Evacuated Miniature Crystal Oscillator (EMXO) is a patented technology of Vectron. EMXO bridges the gap between current large, high precision OCXOs and smaller TCXOs. The most economical choice where there is a need for spectral purity, short and long-term stability, along with small size and dramatically reduced power consumption.
- Frequency range from 10 MHz to 100 MHz
- Sine wave, CMOS Outputs
- Designed for Fast-Warm up and Low Power Consumption
- Provides ±20ppb stability over temperature -20 to +70°C
- Low profile with small footprint 13x13mm onwards
- Utilizes Ultra Low Vacuum sealing technology to provide thermal insulation
- It has Space Heritage