RF detector monitors or samples the output of an RF circuit and develops a dc output voltage proportional to the power at that point.
RF detectors are used primarily to measure and control RF power in wireless systems.
RF Detectors are available up to 50GHz with different connector options are available.
- Broad Frequency Range
- Excellent Frequency Response
- Low Level Sensitivity
- Low VSWR
- Power monitoring and circuit leveling
- Analyzing radar performance,
- AM noise measurements,
- System monitoring and pulsed RF measurements
- Ultra-broadband and mm-Wave applications.
- Transmitter output power measurement
- Voltage standing-wave ratio (VSWR) measurement and control