DC blocks block DC signals and pass RF signals with minimum loss to the RF signals.
DC blocks are categorized as inner DC blocks have a capacitor in-series with the center conductor which prevents the flow of audio and direct current (DC) frequencies while offering minimum interference to RF signals up to 50GHz.
Similarly, outer DC blocks have a capacitor in-series with the outer conductor and the inner/outer types have capacitors in-series with both inner and outer conductors.
Insulation material on the outer DC blocks is a PEEK shell.
- Ground loop elimination
- Signal source modulation leakage suppression
- System signal-to-noise ratio improvement
- Test setup isolation
- Any applications where undesired DC or audio current flows in the system
- 50 Ohm or 75 Ohm impedance
- Inner type, Outer type Inner/Outer type
- Multiple RF connectors available (BNC, SMA, N, TNC, 7/16, F, reverse polarity and more)
- Breakdown Voltages up to 3000 Vdc
- Frequencies up to 50 GHz
- Low VSWR
- Low Insertion Loss